Tuesday 12 April 2011

How the bloody hell are you??

'bout blooming time that I managed to find your bums again! So now listen, I am being lazy and don't have time to read back just yet (might when I am on holidays again next week), can someone update me on the important goss?? While I patiently wait, I will update you on my crazy world. Not much has changed Seriously, I have been working my little bum off at the coal mine, underpaid and under appreciated, but there might be light at the end of the bloody long tunnel soon enough. With any luck it will come in the shape of a second set of hands (with a body attached too I hope) and a pay rise for me! My sis has decided to do a uni degree and started this semester, so currently I get to sleep on her couch, use her internet and get lunch made for me every day in return for helping her with the kids in the evening before they go to bed so that she can try and study. I am having some time off next week for a change. Has been a long hard 6mths since my last break and this time I deserve it more than before. I am flying away to the east coast again to visit some friends of mine. In what little downtime I have had recently, I have been doing a lot of creative writing. It is just a bit of fun for me. Hope that you have all been well. K xx

9 comments:

  1. hey KBIQ, so nice to hear how things are....cant believe it's 6 months since the last time you were heading east!
    We have all been much much better. The climate here in this new cubby appears to suit us. Even if we dont have emotes :)Theres been much reviewing of books, movies, food and lego. Amongst other things.
    Naturellement, I hope you're contemplating posting some of your creative outpourings here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either..... It wasn't until someone asked when I last took holidays that I realised. NSW is the lucky state this time around, but I am thinking about heading to VIC in August/September.

    This place looks quite nice, simple and easy to keep track of what you have read etc. Who cares about the emotes.

    I may be tempted, but TBH I really don't think that it is super good. Others who have been reading my creative outpourings on FB fink that it is good enough.

    Books..... always on the look out for a new book. Planning to start reading a book that a friends sister just got published. Looks like a bit of a romance to me, but won't know until I have read it.

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether they're 'good enough' or not, surely writing is meant to be read?
    And surely a blog consisting of people who like to write to each other is the right place for it?
    I'd love to read your work, KBIQ, so anytime you feel like posting some would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, fair enough...... I am working on a bit of a short story...... will look at it next week (may have it almost finished by then) and I will consider posting it here for you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you finally found us, Queenie. Things at Unofficial went pear shaped overnight, so there was no chance to set up contingency plans.

    All my lot are well & busy, & looking forward to winding down a bit in the upcoming holidays.

    I did have plans today to tick a lot of things off my "to do list", but ended up carried away talking crap with the guys here. Ah well, it's good therapy. What didn't get done today can always get done tomorrow - or next month.

    Are your parents well & coping without you? It's nice you get to spend time with your niece & nephew.

    Au revoir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parents are well and coping fine. It is good practice for them this whole getting used to me not being there thing. I am thinking about moving out soonish. I love spending time with my nephews, they are just too cute! :)

    Holidays seem to be all the rage ATM.

    I have a to-do list..... each day it gets longer and longer and the days get shorter and shorter, or so it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hola Pebbsy, again!

    can't wait to read your stuff :D. I admire enormously anyone who takes the time and thought required to put together a story, short or otherwise.

    meanwhile, life sounds interesting for you at the minute. some changes, huh? and hollies ... nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to hear from you BIQ, hopefully you settle down in here comfortably and all. I will be interested to read your short story, I have written one or two in my time, problem is I have more ideas than stories... like that movie 'Waking Life' - these three guys are walking along planning stuff but ultimately never acting on it, then they come across a guy halfway up a pole and ask him what he is doing up there, the old guy replies that he does not know why he is up there. One of the three guys comments "We are all plans and no action, whereas this old guy is all action with no planning"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Things are never boring in my world, that is for sure! :)

    Remind me next week that I promised you a story and hopefully I will be able to deliver it! ;)

    ReplyDelete