Monday 18 April 2011

apoplexy

was abroad at my house on weekend. in the shape of a husman upon hearing the likely cost of bill and katies' nuptials. very hilarious. I tells ya lads and ladettes, it's hardly going to be long before he signs us up to a militant communist commune, as it were. we'll be sleeping in a dorm with scratchy blankets and a shared latrine. the kids will march to the fields right after their 5am brekkie of porridge and asceticism, whereupon they'll hoe for the remainder of daylight hours, chanting encouraging slogans and smiling alot. husman and I will be engaged in the measuring of uniform uniformity as regards uniforms, and smiling alot. we might also, if the mood (or supreme overlord) takes us, chant encouraging slogans. so anyway, that's where I'll be if I suddenly disappear. rightyo.

2 comments:

  1. OK.
    I'll smuggle you in a souvenir Willy & Kit teaspoon set to stir your bracken tea with.

    ReplyDelete