Thursday 19 May 2011

Hi Ho from WA

Alrighty now...... hold onto your hats while I give you the quick notes on what you have missed in the boring and plain life of BIQ. So here is what you have missed. Well first of all it has been work work work..... worked my fingers to the bone over the last few weeks and now it doesn't feel like I took 12 days off at Easter. Funny how something that consumes your life like work can make everything else fade into the background. On top of all that, I have my usual family commitments and now friends who I have been slack at keeping in contact with are bugging me to catch up. One of these days I will get my lazy bum out of bed early on the weekend and visit. I really need to do some shopping too. My winter wardrobe leave a lot to be desired. Flu's and lergies have managed to stay away so far, touch wood. I am one of the few at work who opted NOT to get the flu jab even though it is free. Hope that it pays off once again. For 5 yrs I have been working for the company and have been lucky enough never to get the flu and have never been jabbed! (With a needle that is) Spare time, what exactly is that supposed to be again? Well I manage a little bit of it every now and then. Thankfully at night right after I am thinking about catching up on the news online (So depressing and drab most of it is) and just before I am looking at the clock thinking, I really should go to bed and get that extra little bit of sleep so I don't wake a grumpy monster in the morning for work. I have managed to dabble again with some story writing. Keeps me sane sometimes and drives me insane other times. I don't care what others think of it any more, I am more concerned with just clearing my head of it's random pointless thoughts. Nephews are as cute as ever. I catch up with them whenever I can. It is a baby explosion around me ATM. A friend just had twin boys last week. Another is due to pop any day now. One of the guys at work is a father again and everywhere I seem to look there are pregnant women wandering/waddling around. Makes me kinda clucky. All in all it is just another boring and drab day in the life of BIQ So there you go, that is what you have missed. (Well at least I hope that I was missed) K xx

8 comments:

  1. all work and no play makes pebbles a ... cranky? girl :)

    glad to hear you've been keeping the flu at bay lovey. touch lotsa wood and such.

    babies huh? any thoughts of acting on that cluckiness?

    funny you should mention that, meanwhile. was chatting to a friend this morning who has a very cute one year old boy - over whom I happily goo goo'd and ga ga'd. friend is the last man standing, in that bubba was a whoops-a-daisy long after her first three, and she's well into her 40's. anyway, point is that amongst my broader fembot circle he's the only kidlet under school age, and the only bubba. you should see the perimenopausals go ape-shite over him :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pebbles isn't cranky as such, more just bloody tried of it all. Nothing a good rain and rest wouldn't help

    Not planning on acting on cluckiness. Situations and medically it would not be a smart move.

    I imagine that it would be a great thing for all the perimenopausals. A lil one to dote on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No baby explosion here.
    Fingers (and legs) crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love bubbies. Some rock up at the darndest times...when you least expect it...go on BIQ, you'd looove to be a mummy; my angel woke me at 4 am..and 5 am...and 6 am.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps...I gather your new stories arent ready for posting yet...you're teasing us..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted one the other week wilma..... well it would have been about 4-5wks ago now.

    Go back and looksee :)

    I do have another if you are interested, but it will probably just bore you to sleep.

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read it a cuppla weeks ago, BIQ!
    Left you comments & everythink! Loved it! Post more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright then, I will post the sequel to it if you like..... :)

    ReplyDelete