Tuesday 1 November 2011

Flying Cars

Hi y'all, I am kinda in a Dilbert office environ at the moment, minus the cubicles, I am also at pole position, i.e. everyone is sitting behind me... i.e. everyone is watching my computer screen i.e. watching my computer screen as if it is screening a movie to airline passengers... i.e. why I do not get on here nowadays... So anyway getting back to the topic at hand, we were all promised flying cars some time during the eighties. Then eleven years ago these flying cars did not eventuate, it seems, by my reckoning, that people have taken matters into their own hands and bought four-wheeled drives. Even though they are not cruising at altitudes of 3000 feet they are cruising an extra 90 centimetres above sedan, hatchback, station-wagon etc drivers.

3 comments:

  1. fkn hell, smokey! are you on drugs?

    or is that stultifying dilbertised office landscape causing all your colours to leach out into the atmo .. leaving you a sort of watery grey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were promised laptops for every high school student, too. I was waiting for KRUdd to knock on my door with a bow-wrapped parcel. 3 years later - still no laptop.
    But back to the topic at hand - shall I make the colours of our page less obvious for office discretion? Fire engine red is a little too conspicuous. (that's why I got rid of the fishies - approaching workmates could tell I wasn't using AutoCAD too easily)

    ReplyDelete