Tuesday 8 November 2011

anyone for summer?

if so, you can have my helping. we're utterly over it and it's not december yet. abject misery here .... what feels like 100% humidity and above 30 degrees. same yesterday, and day before, and day before that. standing still is an effort. all you can do is mope around in a darkened house and will those newly planted natives at the western boundary to grow rool fast - while perving lasciviously at pictures of snow and browsing real estate in taswegia. harrumph

4 comments:

  1. Which state again is that?? NSW? If so, I am going to be in heaven when I arrive next week.... NOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in NSW; if I wanted to I could go to NSW and back in less than half an hour. In fact, if I were possessed to do so, I could urinate in the ACT and NSW simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Just don't get caught urinating in public

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect weather for leaving babes in cars. what are these people thinking???

    ReplyDelete