Thursday 29 September 2011

Why Time Travel Does Not Happen Much Nowadays

The problem with people sitting around waiting for information to come from the future, is they are sitting around waiting. What they should be doing is sitting around and sending information back to their past self. The problem with this, is if I sent information regarding last week's tattslotto numbers back to myself (which I regularly do), is SHS from the past goes and puts on tattslotto and then wins and then forgets to sit around and send the tattslotto numbers back to himself in the past, which means he does not win. That is the problem with time travel, least nowadays.

4 comments:

  1. it wasn't like that tomorrow. it was much better then. easier, and less of the dead granddad angst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's another problem with time travel nowadays, too many geronticidal individuals have been traveling back into the past to see if they can solve the Grandfather's Paradox... unfortunately all of these people have never been heard of ever again (Twilight Zone Music)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you send me the tattslotto numbers, SHS, I promise I'll write myself a note right now to remember to send the numbers back to myself. I'll even remember to share the winnings with you, just send me the numbers and see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad future me visited past me in 1986 & warned me before I ate that hot dog outside a Kings Cross night club at 4am.

    ReplyDelete