Sunday 4 September 2011

Happy Fathers Day

.....Kid A made husby several works of art all about how much he loves spaghetti. (He hates the stuff and I cook it whenever he's home late & not eating with us)
Doctor has informed me own dear Pa that he canna drink no more (and there was much rejoicing). He's a ritualistic nutter, and he's just discovered that tea has tannin as well as wine. So I've bought him several high quality black teas and his own personal pot. WIsh me luck. I'll turn him into a geisha yet.
Husby's birthday is nearly upon me and I've spent up big & bought us tix to see QI live. Sometimes I think he loves Stephen Fry more than he loves me. So I'm easing off on Fathers Day gifts for him...

1 comment:

  1. My own fella scored well, with beer, chocolates, a t-shirt with a silly slogan, a CD, an action DVD, and the aforementioned plants sans soil. To top it off, we let him watch the footy prelude, the footy game, and the footy wrap-up all without interruption. What more could a man want?

    ReplyDelete