Friday 16 September 2011

Brisbane and its inhabitants.....

FINALLY......
ITS TRUE....
I now know that our lovely daisychain is not a chatbot, but the marvellous person I long suspected she was....up in Brissy on conference...arrived Thursday and thanks Lady Daisy for such a fabbo morning! Hope I didnt seem too jetlagged....I got up at 4.30 am to catch a plane and was the only idiot in Brisbane wearing tights and boots by 11am (no, not gumboots)
Very exciting to finally meet a fellow tenforwarder.
Bring on the Canberra National, i say.
Now. Back to my conference. See y'all 'pon my return next weekxxx

13 comments:

  1. What is the conference on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lucky mothers!

    when's my turn?

    oh yeah, canberry :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaking of which, is smokey meeting us at the folkfest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the folkfest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good arvo.
    yes - 'tis true.
    I do exist, and so does the lovely Wilma. My apologies for talking your tired ears off, and walking your stockinged legs off.
    It's been an unseasonably warm & smoggy weekend in Bristown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smokey:
    Conference was on Music Therapy
    Folkfest is the Canberra National; takes place every easter. Darthy and I are pacting to meet there.
    Waddya reckon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisy: dont apologise! was awesome.
    And you talk just as you write. Which is a talent. Felt like we'd known each other for at least a cuppla years ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darthy: bring on the fest.
    Lets take ukeleles. Or kazoos....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have to see what I am up to at that time, unfortunately I am no good at planning a year in advance, I can only do things at the last minute, so you may have to remind me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I talk like I write? Should I be concerned about that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only if you make many spelling mistakes, the common one being, putting a 'Z' randomly within a word... that would be a concern.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No, talking as you write is a talent and makes your blogging friends feel comfortable and as if we've known each other for a couple of years when we first meet up....

    ReplyDelete
  13. creating a whole fake persona would take too much effort - so it's "warts and all" me.

    ReplyDelete