Thursday 15 December 2011

WTF???? Mark 2

Act 1 of the Drama: I've been trying to work out why I can only view 3 posts at the moment. Anyone have any idea? If I want to look at all of the posts from today I need to do extra clicking and they're all already stored under 'older posts'. Much love to whoever made the change, but it's a little over efficient... I like reading lots of posts & i'm lazy..if they're archived I'll never get to them. It seems weird to be already archiving stuff from today, too...I dont have any posts up past the current Viggo, who's gorgeous, but shouldnt be the last word on Thurs 15th Dec....

Act 2 of the Drama: I've tried to go into Design and change it back, but i cant work out how.

Act 3, With a Twist: Whilst searching for a way to change it back, i came upon an odd little piece of latin text in our blog. Thusly:
Lorem ipsum vim ut utroque mandamus intellegebat, ut eam omittam ancillae sadipscing, per et eius soluta veritus. ...

Act 4: So i googled it. It means: This command was aware of both the force of that, to say nothing of her handmaid, including, by fearing and his loosed. ...
Apparently it's dummy text and the history of it is here:
http://www.lipsum.com/

Which is all very interesting.
But I still dont know why I can only view 3 posts from today at one time.
Can anyone change it back, please?

11 comments:

  1. I did change the design at a very late hour last night - was looking for something xmassy, but ended up with frosty, but I swear I didn't touch the post viewing. Just went into settings to have a go - switched it from 7 days to 20 posts - but NADA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how weird.
    yeah, i couldnt change it either.
    Must be a bloggy bug.
    Sit tight, folks. We all got email addys? good good, just in case....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there some invisible page break we're unaware of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems that way....maybe we're up to a certain time frame, or number of posts, or somesuch

    ReplyDelete
  5. DONE IT! Had to delete the quota post by Mrs Butty, though. It was corrupted by a pic so hideous, the whole page crashed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really?
    OMG.
    we've deleted Viggo.
    Is there a special hell for that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....congrats for working it out, meanwhile Betty...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully she can re-post it tomoz (if she can ever forgive me)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure that if she understands that it was a choice between a hot photy of Viggy or the entire blog...no, you're right, could be tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good work Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. VIGGOOOOO

    you naughty bug, you !

    ReplyDelete