Friday 9 March 2012

Our Birfday, is it?

Congrats all round!xxxxx
Moments silence for those lost and awol along the way......
Lets look back. Any regrets?
We could always still invite old ferny. Just had a quick flick over to ten forums and she's still carrying her spear up the hill over there. Edit: Just kidding.
Wish we could entice Coldy. I managed to evoke a 'hullo, how are you' from him over at his deviant art site about a month ago, but he says he's been busy and so far he's been a no show.
Hey darthy, I've sent you 2 emails to your new email addy so far and no reply. I dont mind if you're ignoring me (much) but I hope you got them anyways.
For some reason I have it in my head that there's some seriously good theories about the disappearance of SHS that I'm waiting to share via email with anyone with a workable email addy. You too, Betty. And BIQ.
Hey, Jonesy! You still around?
Hello to mates who've told me that they drop in and read us from time to time. Join us...

5 comments:

  1. thanks to initiator, Wilma, for encouraging us to try this new & foreign medium. It wasn't too difficult after all.
    We've pretty much exhausted our tried & true topics to date, so happy to accept new contributors for our BlogYear2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did workshop SHS's absence - see post of 20th Feb (hidden amongst discussions of political outrage).

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I remember workshopping SHS's disappearance- its just that there was something darthy said that led me to believe that there were other theories maybe closer to home and maybe less bloggable.
    BTW, as SHS was situated in Canberra, and there was all the political hoohah going on...you dont suppose...he worked for a govt agency...and had to do a runner becuase he'd been discovered living a second life with us????
    Very suss that it happened at the same time as Kev's hoohah.
    BTW, dont we all have his email?
    Anyone emailed him?
    I'll try, but darthy knows him best.
    Which brings me back to- hey darthy! I emailed you over the SHS bizzo and havent heard back. Did you get my emails?

    ReplyDelete
  4. not a one of 'em, wilmsicals! will send you anothery and see if it arrives in your box safely. stand by :D

    meantime, smokey's gmail cancelled. he really did implode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and happy birthday us :D

    ta, wilms. good idea, innit!

    ReplyDelete