Sunday 1 April 2012

Re: Twilight:brief note

Hey, I finally read the first Twilight; about three or four years after the rest of the world. Yes! Lots of fun, tho it suffered a little, being read hot on the heels of the Hunting Games. No comparison, but highly pageturningly addictive nonetheless. Think I'm more likely to be on Team Feminism's side than Team Edward, tho...still sitting in Team Katniss, Team Peeta and Team Finnick following my Hunger Games readathon, anyways. Obsessive vampire stalkers and chicks behaving like deer in the headlights aint the same as to alpha female archers,loveable artistic bakers and trident brandishing fishermen fighting the system. I'm hooked, all the same, and galloping on to New Moon....does this mean I need to see the movies? Probably.... :D

2 comments:

  1. In hindsight, I can't remember what I liked about Twilight. But, yep, you'll need to finish the lot just to be up with the rest of the world. Team Finnick - now you're talking. Can't wait to see who will portray him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeppers, wilms. you're done for now :D

    ReplyDelete