Wednesday 4 April 2012

Hi Ho!

I know I know, I am a bad blogger. Actually probably one of the worst. I lack commitment some days.

My life has been crazy busy. Between home, work and family I have barely had time to stop. Not only that, but my best friend prior to Christmas ended up in hospital with spinal injuries and as such it has been a long road to recovery. He is now finally out of hospital and miracle of all miracles, he is walking again. Something that we doubted would ever happen.

I have also been spending a lot of spare time (not that there has been much of it) writing and keeping my mind active. I finished my series of short stories and I have now moved on to another story.

How have you all been? Have I missed much? If so, someone best recap me and fast ;-)

1 comment:

  1. We've been busy, keeping our mouths active, but minds inactive. Back to school (and blogging) next week.

    ReplyDelete