Tuesday 9 August 2011

ponderings from the mount

smaller persons at my house have been workshopping the insy outsy of uhmericas current fiscal woe. it's been an edumacation to evesdrop, I tells ya. #2 has decided it's a result of too much shopping (STOP SHOPPING!), number #1 claims it's not enough. this, I might add, is deeply counter intuitive to the parentals - given #2 loves nothing more than a good hard shop, whereas #1 would sooner poke sticks in his eyes than enter any sort of retail emporium that isn't JB Hifi or an Apple Superstore. any junior theories from north and south?

2 comments:

  1. Their theories are as diverse as those of the "experts". I'll canvass my lot this arvy. Should be enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I asked what the advice to America should be. One answer was, "America doesn't listen to advice". Another answer was, "why doesn't their government print more money, then give everyone a solar power panel, so then they wouldn't have to pay for electricity."

    ReplyDelete