Friday 3 February 2012

We've only just begun...

husby, being a teacher and all, was back at school this week, and there was much rejoicing. Kid A starts Prep next Wed. Kid B has started family day care, along with Kid A. Transition has been marvellously smooth with no tears and he calls it his 'school'. Very cute. I have a new job which is where I've been all week. Exciting new job. My brain is full. Will discuss when my brain and my mouth reacquaint themselves.

In other news. WE HAVE MET AN ANGEL FARMER WHO IS PROMISING TO SOLVE MUCH OF OUR SFM WOES hurray!
A friend gave us the farmer's number as a source of raw milk, but she is so so much more. We can buy shares into a herd, thus ensuring a supply of organic milk from pasturefed cows, plus free range meat (pork, lamb, beef)- all for much the same price as a SFM. Very happy to have found this coop. Food politics! yeah!

1 comment:

  1. 1/ how does Prep not start until next Wed? I don't know how these teachers organise these scammy staggered starts, but I bet every other hard working professional in our country would love to receive full pay whilst servicing only a quarter of clients for a week.
    2/ self sufficiency rocks!

    ReplyDelete