Monday 30 July 2012

Grumble.



"Youre not yourself at the moment", says husbot. " Youre grumpy. Complaining about your weight, for crissakes. Talking about going to a gym & dieting, what the hell. glued to the iPad. Not doing any of the things you normally do. That job of yours has you in highs and lows all of the time.."

Now, it might be, just might be,that the aforesaid grumpiness could be attributed to husbots continued inability to see dirty dishes without having them pointed out (and then I'm nagging). But he still has a point. I haven't been doing the things I normally do (like blogging). I do want to join a gym. And it's easy to be grumpy with your job when you've had a week hanging out with gorgeous northern cuzzies, swimming in a tropical lagoon and touring world heritage wetlands. Jobs don't usually match up to that kind of bizzo. But I still prefer myself chatting on here to ranting at my family about work in between breaking dirty dishes and throwing them in the bin before my hoarder of a husband can find them and try to glue them back together. And them leaving them for me to wash again.

So...
You two still around? How's work Betty? How's your veggie patch darth? Still up for September? :p

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a holiday! It's a scientifically acknowledged fact that dirty dishes are invisible to males under 99 and females under 24.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unless male needs something that has yet to be cleansed. then it's all 'lazy hausfrau' grumbling. as it is for all things pertaining to sheworld ... they only register something when it directly imposes on their own self.

    ReplyDelete