Monday 4 February 2013

News from the 10 forums

...remember that place?
I had reason to drop by the ten forums today (No Maccas in the Hills related). Couldn't help meself; I messaged BP; she looked like the only recognizable, approachable and remotely interesting being on their pages of netness.
BP remembered me and was delighted to say hello. Says we'd hate the forums these days because there's no off topic chat allowed and I'd have to say she's probably right.
Says she'd ask us to be good but who is she kidding. I dunno; without Ferny to lead us astray I think we're pretty mild at the mo.
Anyways, I gave her our link again and urged her to come say hello. Maybe, maybe not. Nice to see her, metaphorically speaking, anyways :)
So!
New members!
If we can't have Coldy back, and we don't want Jonesy back, who else can we get to come play?
All these folk reading and no one else keen to post? really??.

6 comments:

  1. I don't miss that place. What kind a person gets so excited about a TV show?
    And I think it's only Russian spambots reading us. Здравствуйте!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard about ten. A sad moment but then when you consider that it was only the regs still there when the forums changed to the new format, there wasn't much to miss. I only used to stop by every now and then.

    In fact I rarely get online much these days at all.

    Hope that you all are well

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear dear Beeps. what a lovely and oh so tolerant bot she is/was/is :D

    meanwhile .... your mention of coldy had me rememberising his wicked ways. what a special unit he is, and how we miss him!

    meanwhile meanwhile .... it's somewhate coinkidinky you refer to bots of yore. just lately I've been lightly hobnobbing with that other special unit - the one currently brushing jules' hair in readiness for her big day out in sept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really truly?
    Why did he run away?
    Will he come back.
    Hi BIQ! big kisses luvvyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Betts- yes, was never the tv shows I got excited about- twas always the to & fro.
    Bring back Mr Bumpledumplestein. Remember him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. Hi. I saw this link on deviantart. Coldy is still around, I can ask him to drop by and say hello here if I remember. He rarely gets to play on the internet these days. Mostly my fault. I don't even know who you guys are other than I do remember Coldy saying he went on the 10 forums to complain about something or something...I forget. Anyway, I'm sure he'd be elated to know people miss him. Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete